Monday, September 1, 2008

The Weekend Of August 30/31....

So, I went down to Kerry after my show on Friday night/Saturday morning as it was my niece's christening. Now, the first time I went to visit my twin sister in Firies, it took me 9 and a half hours, but I'm glad to say this time it took me just under 4 to get down and 3 & a half to get back!!! I know what you're thinking... Long way to go for one night, but it's worth it when it comes to family!!
Had a listen to a few of the country radio stations on the way down and couldn't believe it when I heard one station playing an ad for a nightclub in Kerry who were having their first christmas party night that Saturday. Like... Hello.... It was only the 30th of August!!!

Managed to get a bit of sun for my niece's christening on Sunday. During the service in the church, someone's mobile phone rang. So, naturally loads of people were thinking 'what fool didn't turn off their phone in a church or at least put it onto silent! So the priest stopped mid service and asked his assistant if he would mind cancelling the call on the phone. Yes... It was the priests phone that was ringing down the back of the church! Lol!! :)

No comments: