Saturday, November 8, 2008

Night Time Network - Hour 4!

Not going with a teaser this hour!! But what I wanna know is what are the things that freak you out?? For me its multi story car parks, the port tunnel, cotton wool near my teeth and the inside of a pumpkin. Arrrrgggggghhhhh.... Yuk!!!

And here are some of your dislikes...

I have 2 fear of sponges ... Allison (Dublin)

Im afraid of falling asleep and missin your show ha ha. Alan

Can you say to willy in ballsbridge? Cheers lovin the show. i hate spiders

Omg well i cant sleep with my wardrobe open..ha Isnt that weird.lol Its ham in Ashington

I have to leave a house if custard is served, its a fobia

Hi aj here I wont go near snakes.

Omg i absolutley cannot stand salt and vinegar crisps!:'( they freak me out!:( from willy,ballsbridge


Tea cups. Freak me out so much. Vicky x

old ladies.lol

Scraping the knife and fork off the plate!.paulie the taxi driver

Ponies ar freaky animals an cows because dey follow ya i dnt lyk dem...dave in lucan!

No comments: